You can download your Desktop Connection Profile from any web browser. Launch your favorite web browser and go to https://login.mobieus.com and login with your mCloud credentials.
- Enter your ‘User name’ and ‘Password’ and click ‘Sign in‘
2. The ‘Work Resources‘ page will load. Your mCloud HVD profile will be listed. Below is an example only, your profile may have a different name.
3. Click on the settings icon located in the upper right corner of your web browser. It is a picture of a sprocket.
4. The ‘Settings‘ window will open. Click on the radio button next to ‘Download the rdp file’ then click on your HVD, under ‘Work Resources‘
5. Your Desktop Connection Profile will be saved to your computer’s ‘Downloads’ folder. You can copy to your Desktop for easy access. Launch by double-clicking it. Remember to enter your credentials using @mobieus.com: